Roger & Daughter - 2009
Fullerton, CA - Electrician - NoFixNoPay
Fullerton Electrician & Handyman serving Orange County, CA
Hello, my name is Roger, owner of NoFixNoPay. Over the years my world has revolved around inspection-perfect installations for the National Electrical Contractor's Association, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (NECA/IBEW), and other projects for licensed, merit-shop contractors, and property owners in California.
Allow me to introduce the most restrictively-regulated, service-truck ready, operation in Southern California. With no legal authority to exploit owners with unconscionable contracts or mechanic liens, NoFixNoPay keeps the crooks away.
Consumer protection has leverage:
Screw the lawyers, Your Under Arrest:
Owners know SWIFT (562) 345-7600 can prosecute unlicensed contractors that invoice over $500 or attempt liens.
Screw Your Up-Sell Scam: No upgrades may be required.
Screw Your Price Gouging: Owners inspect all receipts, then pay after satisfied no rip-offs exist.
Without resale licensing original receipts & product listings must be surrendered to the client. No supply-house price gouging for uncertified, unlisted, old equipment from remodeled buildings, or previously-used truck stock.
Potential for mischief is endless:
Customers know corporate-employees for what they often are: exploited, unqualified or disgruntled, with workmanship that leads to electrocuted children; resulting in nothing more than a corporate name change and business as usual.
With employers discouraged from screening felons, or registered sex offenders, there is no State protection.
As Donald Trump says, "Your Fired:" Consumers deserve the leverage to terminate dirtbags at will, with no threat of contract breach or mechanic leins against owner property.
NoFixNoPay keeps the crooks away.
License, Certification, & Insurance:
No Builders License: NoFixNoPay is a Journeyman lacking contract, permit, or lien authority. Without employment proof, projects fall under the "unlicensed" minor work exemption set by the Contractor's State License Board (CA B&P 7048)
Industry Certs: renew on request, or where required by law.
- CA General Electrician 117338, 8000 hrs
- CAL-OSHA training
- Red Cross CPR cert
- Powered industrial trucks
- Association of Petroleum Institutes (API WorkSafe)
- Los Angeles Refinery Safety Overview (LA RSO)
- Southern CA Edison - Lighting Accademy
- IHACI / NATE - HVAC System Diagnostics 2011
Continuing Education Units: CEU's:
- IAEI Orange Empire Division, CEU training 2012-Present
Emergency Medical: VA-HCS is accepted by any emergency room or VA hospital
Call Roger @ 714.803.2849
Consumers should demand performance and professional courtesy before payment of written rates.
Don't pay exorbitant rates for unskilled apprentices and exploited laborers.
Call NoFixNoPay to see inspection-perfect projects, with no material markup, from rates published right on the invoice.
- Air Conditioning: filters, thermostat, compressor & capacitor checkout.
- Lighting & Power repair & installations.
- Ceiling fans, Bath fans, Attic fans, & Whole House fans.
- Pool & Spa Motors, Circuit Breakers, Outlet troubles.
- Disposer & Appliance installations, faucets, valves, & stoppers.
- Repair & upgrades of Knob & Tube wiring, garages, & kitchens.
- Sprinkler timers, fence & gate repair.
- Contractor Services:
-Electrical Permit corrections
-Utility Service Requirements
-Standby Power hook-ups