License, Certification, & Insurance
No Builders License:
When Roger Ruhle DBA: NoFixNoPay became an independent contractor in 2007, without NECA-IBEW or other licensed-electrical employers, CA General Electrician Certification “RUHL9106” was no longer required, per CLC §3099.2.
Without employment proof in California, projects under $500 fall under the State’s “unlicensed” minor work exemption CA B&P 7048. With no builders License or Certification to renew, fire & safety-code Continuing Education Units (CEU) are kept current with the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI)
Continuing Education Units: (CEU):
This training reveals industry-sponsored and other changes, to building and fire-codes, such as AFCI & GFCI replacements. Claim adjusters void property insurances if Fire Marshals determine the wrong replacements were involved in a catastrophe.
Home owners get it, when shown the law that voids their insurance. Using outdated code cycles during construction or maintenance is detrimental to home-owner insurance.
No Lawsuits, No Liens, No Fix No Pay:
1) No employees, or helpers. No Workers Comp. violations
2) No Remodels, or repairs =>$500. No License violations
3) No down payment, or Financial Bonds needed
4) No way to void Home-Owner Insurance. No GL policies
5) Material receipts & refunds surrendered to client
VA-HCS is accepted by any emergency room or VA hospital
History of Industry Certs: – No Longer required by law.
- CA General Electrician RUHL9016, 8000 hrs –EXPIRED–
Above Certification Not Required per: CLC §3099.2
- CAL-OSHA training
- Powered industrial trucks
- Association of Petroleum Institutes (API WorkSafe)
- Los Angeles Refinery Safety Overview (LA RSO)
- Southern CA Edison – Lighting Academy
- IHACI / NATE – HVAC System Diagnostics 2011