- POWER FAILURES
- INSPECTION CORRECTIONS
- FIRE HAZARD ABATEMENT
- Extension cord wiring hazards
- Remodel wiring hazard
- AFCI, GFCI, Tamper & Weather Resistant device compliance
- FUSE BOX REPAIRS
- APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
- LOW VOLTAGE / LANDSCAPE LIGHTING
Call Now! (714) 803-2849
Meet the Owner
In 2000 Roger worked with Merit-shop contractors, the National Electrical Contractor’s Association, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (NECA/IBEW), and private clients since 2007. As a former paralegal and business school graduate, he also references consumer protection issues in the construction trades.
License, Certification, & Insurance: No Builders License:
When Roger Ruhle DBA: NoFixNoPay became an independent contractor in 2007, without NECA-IBEW or other licensed-electrical employers, CA General Electrician Certification “RUHL9106” was no longer required, per CLC §3099.2.
Without employment proof in California, projects under $500 fall under the State’s “unlicensed” minor work exemption CA B&P 7048. With no builders License or Certification to renew, fire & safety-code Continuing Education Units (CEU) are kept current with utility seminars, and trade meetings with the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI)
Continuing Education Units: (CEU):
This training introduces industry experts and adopted electrical-code changes, such as outlet replacements requiring AFCI protection. Claim adjusters void property insurances if Fire Marshals determine the wrong replacements were involved in a catastrophe.
Home owners get it, when shown the law that voids their insurance.
No Lawsuits, No Liens, No Fix No Pay:
1) No employees, or helpers. No Workers Comp. violations
2) No Remodels, or repairs =>$500. No License violations
3) No down payment, or Financial Bonds needed
VA-HCS is accepted by any emergency room or VA hospital
History of Industry Certs: – No Longer required by law.
- CA General Electrician RUHL9016
- CAL-OSHA training
- Powered industrial trucks
- Association of Petroleum Institutes (API WorkSafe)
- Los Angeles Refinery Safety Overview (LA RSO)
- Southern CA Edison – Lighting Academy
- IHACI / NATE – HVAC System Diagnostics 2011